Career Management Service (CMS)
Career management is the complement of the activities that a person does to carry his current situation to a planned position. Every individual has goals they want to achieve in their career journey. The primary condition for achieving these goals is to get the support of professional people.
In the job search process, your resume, cover letter, soft skills, your LinkedIn profile, and interview skills are important. With the training given by CMS, you will have the skills to market yourself in the best way.
The aim is to enable students to focus more on their goals and reach their ideals faster.
With the support of professional coaches, students are provided with a satisfying, successful, and stress-free training period and gain all the soft skills they will need in their business life.
To make a positive first impression, your resume needs to stand out from other resumes. Therefore; A well-prepared resume is the number one key to being invited to a job interview.
I received very good technical training from Clarusway. In addition, CMS mentors gave me the most support during the course, especially in providing my motivation. Whenever I felt like I was left behind, I found the CMS by my side as a driving force. I am grateful to the CMS team who professionally completed these shortcomings as someone with no LinkedIn account, resume and interview experience.
Clarusway has contributed a lot to me in the field of IT. The biggest difference from other boot camps is the Career Management Service. With this service, they continue to support you during your training, the process of finding a job and after you get a job.
It allows you to reach far more audiences than you can with a resume.
With the LinkedIn channel, you can create an environment of common interest, and, due to this environment, you can find answers to your questions, share information, evaluate business opportunities and communicate about events.
Interviews help recruiters/HRs to know who is efficient and who is not, while allowing candidates to get to know their different characteristics.
Candidates have the opportunity to determine whether the company they have applied to is the right decision for them through the interview channel.
What will you learn?
- Introduction to Linkedin and Creating a Linkedin Account
- Reaching a Linkedin All-Star Profile
- Time Management
- Love, Family and Communication
- Pomodoro Technique
- Effective Working Techniques
- Internet and Social Media Management
- Self Confidence
- Active Listening & Communication
- Problem Solving & Attention to Detail
- Productivity & Organization
- Healty Life, Nutrition & Sports
- What is a Resume & CV?
- Linkedin Learning
- Linkedin Tacticts and Best Practices
- Linkedin Mindset-Linkedin Philosopy
- Linkedin Content Creation
- How to build a striking resume?
- Resume Format Tips & Tricks
- Resume Review
- Introduction of interview
- What are the behavioral interview questions and how should they be answered?
- Linkedin Premium-Sales Navigator-Recruiter Lite Introduction
- Linkedin Company Page Management
- Linkedin Job Search-Job Application
- Live Linkedin Accounts Evaluations
- Body Language
- Interpersonel & Transferable Skills
- Sharing of experience by experts in the field of IT
- Leadership & Teamwork
- Stress Management&Adaptability
Why Is CMS So Important?
- Sometimes having a good level of technical knowledge will not be enough for you to get a job.
With a strong LinkedIn account, you will increase your visibility and start receiving job offers.
- Your recruitment process starts with a good resume/CV If you don’t have a well-designed resume, your chances of having an interview will decrease.
- During the Interview, you will stand out with your soft skills. You will also need to answer questions more professionally.
- CMS offers you professional support to prepare a good resume, create a strong LinkedIn account, develop soft skills and gain experience with mock interviews.
- Resume / CV Preparation support to speed up your recruitment process with Clarusway Expert CMS team,
- Become a personal brand by increasing your visibility with Linkedin trainings,
- Get ahead of your competitors by giving you an interview experience with Mock Interviews,
and contributes to the development of your soft skills by providing Life Coaching services throughout the entire process.