Front-End Development Course
In this course, we provide a structured project based learning with live instructions and 1-on-1 mentoring support that provides our students the necessary skills and foundation to land on their dream front-end jobs. After this course, our students will be able to:
- Design complete web applications and websites,
- Use Bootstrap, SASS, and other styling UI libraries to style their websites and applications,
- Develop web applications with ReactJS,
- Deploy these apps and websites to popular servers
- Handle and ensure accessibility and security compliance such as user authentication and access control for an application working online,
- Use version control systems such as Git integrated with Github,
- Build a portfolio with 11 hands-on projects
Front-End Development Prerequisites
You need to have a foundation about the topics below to attend this program.
- Basic HTML
- Basic CSS
- Eagerness to code
240+ Hours Live In-Class
54+ Hours CMS
1 Capstone Project
The course starts on September 20th, 2021, and lasts 16 weeks. The sessions will be in the evening time on weekdays according to the EST time zone so that you can still attend classes if you are currently employed.
20 Sep 2021
Front End Development with IT Fundamentals
Level : Beginner
Duration : 6 Months
20 Sep 2021
Front End Development
Level : Professional
Duration : 3 Months
Why should I take this course?
Front-end web developers are in high demand whether you want to work for a company or freelance. Web development on the front-end involves creativity and problem-solving capabilities. Front-end developers are capable of developing websites that provide users with the most optimal experience.
There is a big push for online presence in all sectors, and client/user engagement is a constant challenge for companies to handle. Whether you choose to work for a corporation, non-profit, or be your own boss, you can create a successful career. A career in front-end web development is exciting because it’s constantly changing and evolving. Therefore, there will always be new tools and new skills to learn that will keep you engaged in your career.