What Is AWS DevOps Certification?
The AWS DevOps Certification, also known as the AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional, is a prestigious certification offered by Amazon Web Services (AWS) for IT professionals who have expertise in designing, implementing, and managing continuous delivery systems and automating operational processes on the AWS platform. This certification that has AWS certified DevOps engineer comes under the professional level exam and it is planned for the people processing technical skills required for DevOps engineer with 2+ years of experience in provisioning, operating, and managing large-scale distributed applications on the Amazon Web Service Platforms. The point of the certification is to validate your knowledge across a number of distinctive key areas, which have been defined by AWS as being able to.
What qualifications do you need for AWS DevOps Certification?
- Working knowledge of AWS and DevOps.
- Clarity on what AWS development is
- Knowledge to administer Linux or Windows at command lines.
- Work experiment with AWS management console and interviews command-line interface
Detailed information about the exam. How much does the X exam cost?
The AWS DevOps certification exam consists of multiple-choice questions or multiple-answer questions depending on the need for a question and this exam comes under the professional-level certification. You will have 180 minutes of time to complete this examination. The AWS DevOps certification costs 300 USD. This exam is not constrained to English it is also available in Japanese, Korean, and Chinese Languages.
Also, review the AWS DevOps certification sample questions that show the format of the questions used in the exam.
How Difficult is AWS DevOps Certification?
You will be tested across six different domains. Each domain contributes to the total percentage of your overall score. These are :
- SDLC Automation (22%): Implementing and managing continuous integration, continuous delivery, and continuous deployment processes using AWS services and tools.
- Configuration Management and Infrastructure as Code (19%): Automating infrastructure provisioning, managing configuration changes, and utilizing AWS services and tools for IaC (Infrastructure as Code).
- Monitoring and Logging (15%): Implementing monitoring, logging, and tracing solutions for applications and infrastructure using AWS services and tools.
- Policies and Standards Automation (10%): Implementing and managing automated security, compliance, and governance processes using AWS services and tools.
- Incident and Event Response (18%): Implementing and managing the automated incident and event response processes using AWS services and tools.
- High Availability, Fault Tolerance, and Disaster Recovery (16%): Designing, implementing, and managing highly available, fault-tolerant, and disaster recovery solutions using AWS services and tools.
What is the exam expectation?
The AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional exam is designed to test your knowledge, skills, and abilities in implementing and managing DevOps processes and systems on the AWS platform.
In order to be well prepared for the AWS DevOps certification Exam, you must know what are the expectations for the exam right. So, Aws Devpos certification basically tests your knowledge of how to
- Implement and manage the continuous delivery system and methodologies on Amazon Web service
- Implement and computerize security controls, governance processes, and compliance validation.
- Define and deploy monitoring, metrics, and logging system on AWS.
- Implement a system that is highly available, scalable, and self-healing on the AWS platform.
- Design, manage, and maintain tools in order to automate operational processes.
The exam consists of multiple-choice and multiple-answer questions, and you are given 180 minutes to complete it. The questions are designed to test your ability to apply your knowledge and skills in real-world scenarios.
How to prepare for the AWS DevOps Certification exam?
- 1- Gain familiarity with the pattern of the exam
- 2- Check the documentation provided, read white papers
- 3- Learn about AWS technology
- 4- Practice AWS DevOps certification sample test online
- 5- Hands-on practice
- 6- Join the Foreign Relations divorce and search for questions related to your subject and check out the questions asked by other people
For this AWS DevOps certification, it would be beneficial to look at the following all of which can be found here:https://aws.amazon.com/whitepapers/
You can get more information from the link about our Clarusway AWS DevOps Program
Last Updated on May 2, 2023