Data Analytics & Machine Learning
Learn how to
- Extract knowledge and insights from different data types,
- Use scientific methods, processes, algorithms, and systems
in this interdisciplinary field and get the essential skills expected from a data scientist.
In this program, in addition to learning how to build complex quantitative algorithms and synthesize large amounts of information, students will gain the leadership and communication skills necessary to deliver measurable and tangible results to a variety of business stakeholders!
Beginner to Advanced
*depends on the levels
*during the COVID-19 pandemic
1 Month FREE Trial
* As part of measures taken in COVID-19 mitigation efforts, we‘ve switched to the virtual platform temporarily. For all of our students affected by these efforts, we look forward to quickly returning to our regularly scheduled classes as well at our centers. In the meantime, all students will receive continued support and communication in all areas of learning from The Clarusway team as we navigate this challenging situation together.
Join Info Session
Are you interested? Attend one of our free information sessions to meet our team, learn about our programs, and see if Clarusway is a good fit for your career aspirations!
About The Data Science Course
Data science is being used across numerous different industries. This field has a paramount importance for skilled professions and organizations focused on collecting data and extracting meaningful insights out of it to aid business growth.
This program is delivered as a part-time/full-time program where you learn every day through pre-class, in-class, and post-class activities as well as behind the lab and mentoring sessions.
At the end of the course, you will be able to identify important questions in your field of study, collect relevant data from various sources with the help of the tools you have learned, store and organize data, decipher useful information and eventually turn them into business solutions, and present the findings that will positively affect the business.
10 Jan 2022
Data Science with IT Fundamentals
Level : Beginner
Duration : 9 Months
10 Jan 2022
Level : Professional
Duration : 6 Months
What will you learn?
Information Technologies Fundamentals (ITF)
- Computer Fundamentals
- Computational Thinking
- Software Development Life Cycle
- Scratch (Google CS First)
- Programming with Python
- Data Analysis with Python
- Database Design and Modelling
- Data Analysis with SQL
- Data Visualization with Python
- Data Visualization with Tableau
- Google SpreadSheets
- Small and Medium Projects(for each section)
Machine Learning & Deep Learning
- Machine Learning
- Deep Learning
- Model Deployment and Cloud for ML
- Small and Medium Projects (for each section)
- Capstone Projects
Although it was a busy schedule, it was very enjoyable. The efforts of our instructors to teach us, the educational technologies they use, the course contents, the assignments given, follow-ups, our mentors… I was more than satisfied with all of them.
Why should take Data Science course?
In today’s world, every company irrespective of sector or skill, whether it be a fortune 100 company or start-up, there is one thing that’s common that data is their biggest asset. It is not possible for companies to be sustainable if they are not data-driven, regardless of the industry.
Data science has a wide range of application areas such as e-commerce, gaming, healthcare, manufacturing, transport, banking, finance, and much more. All around us there are so many applications of data science and machine learning ranging from image recognition on Facebook to recommendations on Netflix.
As a result, companies across industries and sectors are looking to hire personnel skilled in data science. Data Science is one of the most promising career paths.
Are You Planning A New Career?
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can attend this program?
What I will learn?
Why data science?
This program prepares you for exciting IT roles like data engineer, business analyst, data analyst, data scientist, and more…
What are the payment options you offer?
- Full/Up-front discount
- Installment payment option (different maturity options)
- Income Share Agreement (ISA)
When does the next cohort start?
Classes begin on January 10th, 2022 for the next cohort. The orientation sessions are scheduled for the last weekend before the classes begin.