Variables, Types, and Collections: 23%
- Create variables and properly initialize them through code (Given a scenario).
- Use strings, numbers, and dates efficiently (Given a business requirement).
- Show your understanding of the implications of type coercion. (Given a scenario or example).
- Differentiate between true and false evaluations (Given a specific scenario)
- Use arrays to display data manipulation (Given a list of data).
- Show how to use the JSON object (Given a JSON response).
Objects, Functions, and Classes: 25%
- Find the most suitable function implementation (Given a business requirement).
- Use object implementation fundamentals to overcome the business needs (Given a business requirement).
- Use class implementation fundamentals to overcome the business needs (Given a business requirement).
- Analyze the execution flow and the variable scope (Given a block of code).
Browser and Events: 17%
- Use events, event handlers, and propagation (Given a business requirement).
- Evaluate and manipulate the DOM (Given a business requirement).
- Investigate code actions using the Browser Dev Tools (Given a scenario).
- Use browser-specific APIs (Given a scenario and requirements).
Debugging and Error Handling: 7%
- Manage errors appropriately (Given a scenario).
- Utilize the console and breakpoints (Given code to be debugged).
Asynchronous Programming: 13%
- Use asynchronous programming concepts (Given a scenario).
- Utilize event loop and event monitor or find loop outcomes (Given a scenario).
- Determine which of the Node.js implementations is the best (Given a scenario and requirements).
- Determine which of the Node.js CLI commands is the best(Given a scenario and requirements).
- Know the core Node.js modules and given requirements, and determine which of the Node.js library/framework is the best.
- Determine which Node.Js Package Management solution is the most appropriate (Given a scenario and requirements).
- Find the weak points in a Unit Test for a given block of code and fix them.
You might think of the links below as supplementary materials:
- CLI commands (https://docs.npmjs.com/cli/v9)
- Web APIs (https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/API)
- Node.js API (https://nodejs.org/api/)
- Popular Node.js Frameworks (https://stackdiary.com/node-js-frameworks/)
Using the main steps below as a guide is the best way to prepare for the certification exam.
- It’s important that you get acquainted with the Salesforce Certifications Guide and the official Salesforce Trailhead Exam Guide. They provide you with a great overview of the numerous topics you should know before taking the test.
We advise you to take a look at the Salesforce Admin and Developer Course. This way, you can take the first step in your Salesforce career and increase your experience with real-life projects with special hands-on practices with Clarusway.
Last Updated on August 8, 2023