The Salesforce OmniStudio Developer credential is targeted at those with the knowledge, abilities, and experience required to develop cloud applications utilizing OmniStudio declarative development tools.
The Certified OmniStudio Developer will develop and setup applications utilizing OmniStudio tools, such as Integration Procedures, FlexCards, DataRaptors, Expression Sets, OmniScripts, Industry Consoles, and Decision Matrices.
Who’s the Ideal Candidate?
The ideal candidate for the Salesforce Certified OmniStudio Developer position will have one year of developer expertise and between three and six months of experience using OmniStudio tools for design, implementation, and deployment. Experience working with OmniStudio tools in one or more of the following roles:
- Salesforce Platform Developer
- Salesforce App Builder
- Solution Architect
- Technical Architect
- UI Developer
What are the Key Topics?
The OmniStudio Developer examination covers six distinct subjects.
- Choose the best card style, data sources, fields, and actions for configuration on cards and card states (Given a set of requirements).
- Implement the principles needed to create the JSON data structure that works with the FlexCards framework.
- Identify best practices for various types of custom metadata and custom settings, and how to implement required solutions (Given a set of functional requirements).
- Focus on and adjust various elements and their configuration that will fulfill the needs with an OmniScript (Given a use case).
- Show knowledge of the JSON data structure that accommodates OmniScript. (Given a scenario).
- Choose appropriate OmniScript elements and shared properties (Given a set of functional requirements).
Integration Procedures: 17%
- Focus on and adjust various elements and their configuration that will fulfill the needs with an Integration Procedure (Given a use case).
- Choose appropriate Integration Procedure elements and shared properties (Given a set of functional requirements).
Data Raptors: 20%
- Ascertain which DataRaptor to use to fulfill a need.
- Given the use case, determine which DataRaptor functions below:
- Turbo Extract
Expression Sets & Decision Matrices: 8%
Showcase knowledge of the mechanics of,
- A Decision Matrix.
- An Expression Set.
Integrated Troubleshooting and Deployment: 20%
- The reason for an issue in OmniStudio tools.
- The point of failure in the data flow.
How to Study OmniStudio Developer Certification?
Following the major stages below as a strategy is the best approach to preparing for the OmniStudio Developer certification exam.
- In order to become certified as an OmniStudio Developer, you may require further details on the aforesaid knowledge and skills. We suggest you consult the course outline on the Clarusway Salesforce Course page.
- As a first step, you had better focus on the self-study materials as Prepare for Your Salesforce OmniStudio Developer Credential.
- Both the Salesforce Certifications Guide and the Salesforce Trailhead Exam Guide are official resources that you should review. These will provide you with a superb overview of the numerous topics you need to know for the test.
OmniStudio Developer Certification Exam Tips
Think of the links below as supplementary source. (Suggested for clearer visibility):
To be successful in the Salesforce OmniStudio Developer role, certification is typically required, and the steps should be taken in order, as they lead up to taking the certification exam. Key topics serve as the primary checklist item for this objective; using this list, you should then follow the branches off the trailhead that represent the study strategies and tips. Ignore the distractions and have faith in your own abilities on the exam.
Last Updated on January 23, 2023