In summary, back-end development is called server-side development, which focuses on databases, programming, and website architecture.
Back-End Development Course
- Develop applications with Python by using Django Framework running at back-end,
- Design and use a database and integrate this database with APIs and Applications,
- Develop APIs including database support and deploy these APIs to popular servers,
- Develop web applications with ReactJS and deploy these apps to popular servers,
- Handle and ensure accessibility and security compliance such as user authentication and access control for an application working at the back-end,
- Make version control, such as Git
Back-End Development Prerequisites
You need to have a foundation about the topics below to attend this program.
- React JS
100+ Hours Live In-Class
Object oriented programming (OOP)
Django Web Framework
Django Rest Framework
Deployment to Popular Servers (AWS, Pythonanywhere, Heroku)
54+ Hours CMS
1 Capstone Project
4 Oct 2021
Back End Development
Level : Professional
Duration : 3 Months
Why should you take Back-end Developer course?
As a requirement of our digital age, every business must position itself somewhere in the online environment. Even though technology can solve every need with automation, a good back-end developer is always needed to ensure quality and secure websites. Therefore we emphasize that back-end developers have an excellent place in the future market.